The CEMS Career Forum that will be held on November 6-7 in the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria. We invite you to take up this great opportunity to network and/ or make a career move with any of the 36 Corporate Partners attending the Career Forum in 2015.
Very excitingly, Alumni who have graduated 0-4 years ago (2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014) will also have the opportunity to apply for pre-scheduled interviews with 13 CEMS Corporate Partners present at the CEMS Career Forum.
- 7 September at noon (CET) to apply for CEMS Alumni pre-scheduled interviews
- 23 October at noon (CET) to register for the Career Forum (career fair, networking and party)
- NB: registration for the end party on Saturday 7 November will open on 1 September (more information will be provided nearer the time)
Interview application information for CEMS Alumni graduated in 2011 or after:
- Please note that your application for pre-scheduled interviews requires you to you to update your CEMS details as well as upload a personalised CV on CEMS.org by 7 September
- Some companies require additional processes for you to be considered for an interview, e.g. applying on their careers page. Information on each companies’ requirements can be found in the section ‘Corporate Partners Attending’ in your Alumni Private Zone